Friday, August 28, 2009

August where did it go?

Hard to believe summer is almost over...dang! Here are some projects I created in August!
Rusty Pickle Mini Album "All My Love".


Sweet Baby blue eyes, my beautiful grandson Hunter. Created with October Afternoon paper, thickers, Rusty Pickle Rubon's.
A lo of Kenzie using Cosmo Cricket, lots of distressing and layering.


An altered canvas for Kenzie using a couple different Rusty Pickle lines. The canvas was first inked with Ranger distress ink and a stencil used for the background.







Bubble Beauty is one of my friends daughters. Alttle handstitching on this one.

of course another of Hunter...finally caught a smile and had to document it! This is a NEW line from Rusty Pickle, not on shelves yet. It is super cute!





Another using the NEW Rusty Pickle, my daughter Kelsey. I used white acrylic paint on the cardboard.






and yet another NEW Rusty Pickle line...of guess who. I used a Quickutz butterfly die on this one that was recommended by Brenda of Rusty Pickle. Love the bright colors of this new collection.
Thanks for looking!
Kathie





7 comments:

Outdoor Wreath said...

great blog..

Beckie said...

these are adorable Kathie! I love the shot of Hunter with his big grin!

pballard said...

Umn can I just say I love your stuff again. You are awesome. I love Rusty Pickle stuff, oh and Hunter how could you not love him. Great job. We need to get the grandbabies together sometime.

Heidi E. said...

Loving all the layouts.. Love how you used the new lines from RP.. They are perfect..

Anna said...

As always gorgeous work. You have been one busy bee :-)

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOU KNOW WHAT !

Love ya

Pamela said...

Fabulous work! All of it!!!

Jane F. Smith said...

Some fabulous work girl1!!!