Monday, September 7, 2009

A few new September projects


A few new Rusty Pickle projects, this is "45" no it's not my age...just my Lucky number {{{LOL}}}

A lo of Hunter...and me. I just love our time together! of course it is created with Rusty Pickle.

I created this for the Rusty Pickle blog challenge, go {here} to find out details! This is my dd Kenzie K and her friend...Rusty Pickle Candyland on this one! I did not do any journaling in this one since it was a gift...I thought I would let them fill in their story!
And a mini album of the Oregon Jamboree, a huge Country concert that runs over 3 days... I made this for some friends that joined us. Usung the Rusty Pickle Mayflower collection, I wanted to give them a disc of all the pictures I took...so I added a pocket on the last page to hold the disc.






Thanks for looking!
Kathie_d

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathie, thanks for giving me your blog, it has been a real pleasure looking at all your beautiful projects and I will be back to visit again real soon, Tiff :o)

Anna said...

wow you have been busy and you are on a roll my friend. The lo's are all fantastic. Gorgeous work. The mini is awesome what a great gift. As always you make me want to go and scrap.

Pamela said...

Love love love your work!!!

pballard said...

Wow you are doing a great job. Love all the new stuff. I so love to scrapbook the grandbaby. Cant believe summer is almost over. hugs to you

Heidi E. said...

Oh My.. Just when I think you can't out do yourself you come up with more BOMB layouts.. Love them sooooo much.. You are my inspiration. I wish I wasn't at work so I can go home and scrapbook.. ♥

Chris said...

Wow, Kathie,
Thank you so much for your gift it is the best I am still in ahh that you are soo talented with the scrapbooking mine aren't near this great. I guess I need to work on mine a little more... this is awesome I want to thank you for your hard work. It will be cherished for years..
Thanks again..
Chris and Ken