Saturday, July 28, 2007

Craft Life and Home Magazine

Woohoo...my altered Rusty Pickle Jar is going to be published in Craft Life and Home Magazine! It will be in the October issue! http://www.freecraftmag.com/

Busy week in store for me...tomorrow I'm off to Vallejo California...destination Six Flags! Yep off to ride the roller coasters with the kiddo's! Then next weekend we are headed to Sweet Home Oregon for the huge Oregon Jamboree...a county music festival that runs 3 days and features 5 to 6 artists a day! We will camp in the motorhome and spend some time fishing and swimming too! and of coarse take gobs of pics as usual!

1 comment:

Anna said...

You go girl ! You are on roll my friend congrats you so deserve this all. I'm so happy for you.

Have fun on your trip take lots of pics.

I'm staying for 2 more days in Denmark and then I'm heading home.

Talk to you later