Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Picture of the week!

How can you not love that face! Caesar our 1 1/2 year old boxer....he is so funny…such a big kid! He loves to have his picture taken more than my 8 y/o son....although my son doesn't try to lick the lens! One of his favorite games is to steal things and take them out to the yard...when he is hungry he will just come up and put his head in your lap until you get up and fill his dish....if anyone is cuddling he will come and try to squeeze inbetween for a group hug....hmmmmm this may prove to be very effective with my teenage daughters and all those boys that stop by! Ok off to go sleep for a few hours....just thought I'd better put something here....I promised myself I would keep up with this blog! ~Kathie~

2 comments:

Anna said...

I agree with you his face is too darn cute. Gorgeous pic btw are you already in love with your new camera :-) Keep em coming :-)

Beckie said...

Aw cute picture!
BTW You've been tagged! You Rock Girl