Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow kisses



A little peek at a lo I just finished up...I still seem to be stuck on Christmas...I just may have to hold on to this one for next Winter. I used the New Rusty Pickle Christmas papers...and Prima felt that I got from my RP secret sister: Tracey...lots of glittery accents. The snowflakes are from the dollar section at Joann's Fabric...and New Rhinestone bling & chipboard from Rusty Pickle too.

I have about 1,000 adorable pics of puppies I need to get working on those too...I met Rusty Pickle Chef Libby yesterday to deliver her sweet little boxer puppie "Ruby"! Great to see you Libby and I know Ruby will be a perfect addition to your home! I hope for life to get back to "normal" here as all the puppies find homes. They have been so much fun...but a lot of work!

Thanks for looking!

Kathie_d

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Those puppies are sooooooo cute!!
Can't wait to see the whole of that layout - looks very interesting!