Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rusty Pickle blog challenge


September challenge for Rusty Pickle...check out the RP blog for all the details!
This lo is of my ds, a pic taken at the coast this summer, I used the Rusty Pickle School Daze line for this one. I am so sad that school is starting this morning...which reminds me I had better head off to bed soon so I can pry the little darlings out of bed bright and early! My youngest daughter is starting high school and is so worried she won't be able to find her way around the school...and then Jacob will be in 4th grade he is not so excited about giving up his free time to sit in class all day!
Hoping for a great school year!
Kathie_d

3 comments:

Anna said...

Your are so great at creating fun titles. I just love that about your LO's. This RP line is freaking awesome. Great LO.

Stacey said...

that LO is soooo darling!!!! LOVE that paper!!

Unknown said...

Darling layout, Kathie! Perfect photo! Next year will be my tough year... Anna will start Kindergarten... I'm already getting misty just thinking of it!!!