Sunday, May 18, 2008

A busy week!

I started my week with another candle...
44 to be exact! ~~~wow~~~
how time flies when you are having fun!

I had a nice day with my family... my dh bought me a laptop...YEA! I can't wait to play around with it.


After the fun relaxing day with the family I headed out bright and early the next morning for a trip to Manchester, New Hampshire for CKC Scrap convention!

I flew from Oregon to Arizona then to New Hampshire...a total of 1o hours. It is always so much fun to go to these conventions for Rusty Pickle!

I was thrilled to be working with Eric again aka Earl...we had a blast at the show in Portland together! Eric is always great for a laugh! Eric works as the booth manager for Rusty Pickle we were so busy at the booth so we didn't get too much time to run around and goof off together...maybe next time!








I met up with Lynn Warner at the Manchester airport:


Lynn is an amazing woman with wicked scrappin talent! I just love to meet new people and I after a craaaazy busy weekend at the Rusty Pickle booth I think we will be forever bonded!


Lynn totally Rocks....be sure to check out her blog!

Here I am teaching the CKC Rusty Pickle make & take class! I got very nice feedback from this double lo I designed.





I met some incredible people in Manchester it was fun to be able to share tips and chat with

fellow scrappers!

I got to meet fellow chef Kristan for the first time, I'm not sure how she managed to escape my camera...but I'm sure Lynn captured a pic of her! She is very sweet and inspiring!



One of the best parts of the trip was meeting the Piggy Tale crew! They had a booth next to ours and wow are they ever the sweetest people you could ever meet...Giboney, Jeremy & Brandon!


If you ever have an opportunity stop by the Piggy Tales booth and meet them!


Lynn and I made them cards one night to thank them for all their help: "Scrapvivor" one gluestick, scraps of paper, fabric, alpha rubon's and small filefolders...here is a pic of the cards we created for them! It was fun to scrap it up with Lynn!


It was a fun trip to Manchester...but I'm happy to be home!











Kathie_d

3 comments:

Anna said...

Again Happy Birthday my friend ! Your week was sure busy !

I miss you my friend.

Stacey said...

OHhhhhh sounds like you had SOOO much fun!!! what a fabulous trip!!!! Oh and Happy Birthday to you!!!! congrats on the new laptop!! woo hoo!!!

Lynn said...

Hey Sista! You are AWESOME. Love your work, love your style, love your spunk and attitude!

Glad we are friends!