Friday, January 15, 2010

A few scrap projects








A few projects for my poor neglected blog.
First is a home decor project made with My Mind's Eye: Life Stories collection. Created for Craft Warehouse DT. Lots of distressing, inking, layering and stitching on this one. It turned out so beautiful....placed in a 12 x 12 shadowbox. Flowers and bling are Prima.
Second and third layouts are also created with My Mind's Eye with Prima bling. I love the vintage look of these papers and the tags are fab!
Last but NOT least Rusty Pickle layouts for the first 2 I used Rusty Pickles new Shazam pp...and also played with the Cricut my husband got me for Christmas. And the last layout is a mixture of several of Rusty Pickles collections.....of my beautiful grandson Hunter.
Thanks for looking!
Kathie_d