Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some new stuff....nope....not an April fools joke!


I had fun creating this mini album using pics from a camping trip with the boys last summer...I just love this line from Rusty Pickle: Under the Stars. I added lots of tags for extra pics & embellishments by cutting some of the pages in thirds!




This mini album"K" for Kelsey & Kenzie will be featured in Scrapbooking.com mag in May...so I can't give any sneak peeks BUT included in the article are complete instructions for completing this chipboard/acrylic album.


Yea back on my blog after the debut in February Scrapbook Trends magazine! I love this lo of my dh & I! Let's see if anyone reads this...lol...I'll send a rak to whoever can guess the story of how we met...no hints...but it was wild fate!

and another fun project that was in the February Handmade magazine! I used clear shelve liner to back this...just add a couple candles behind it for a romantic decoration!


Finally scraped a few of those pregnancy pics of my dd, this one is with the Candyland line from Rusty Pickle...love those bright colors!


Look at that belly...lol...she is adorable! This is the new Chocolate Covered Cherries line from Rusty Pickle.
Hey speaking of Rusty Pickle....word has it there will be another Amazing Race this year...keep your eye out for details if you are wanting to try out for the Design team.
Thanks for looking!
Kathie_d

3 comments:

pballard said...

Hey there I am the first to comment. I go to your blog everyday. I would love to win a Rak, I cant imagine how you guys met. I wont even attempt to go there. I am being silly I am sure it wasnt so bad, or in the back of a car (hehe). Love the new lines out there for Rusty Pickle. You dont have an extra copy of the Scrapbook trends do you. Great job. Cant wait to hear about the baby when he comes. Keep in touch. pamballard@comcast.net

Kathie said...

Hey Pam ...nope not in the back seat of a car LOL...I do have another copy of Scrapbook Trends February... I'll set it aside for you!

pballard said...

Cool thanks so much. We need to get together sometime soon. I know we keep saying that dont we. You can find me at Izzy's Monday thru Friday. But coffee would be great too. Thanks Pam