Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag I'm it!

Ha...I have been tagged by my dear friend Doug so you know what that means...run and hid or you may be it!

Here's the rules for this tag:
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 7 random things about yourself.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
Pass on the tag.

Simple enough...here are 7 very random facts about me!

1. I always take the same route places...and get a little anxious if I deviate. (am I crazy??)
2. I am a speed demon...yep I've got a big heavy lead foot! but only a few tickets (so far)
3. My fav car jam is Clumsy by Fergie (I love to embarrass my teens...crank it up and sing along)
4. I was a blonde for 2 years....btw...they do have more fun!
5. I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine) and wore a Milwaukee brace for almost 4 years...Dr's say I would have been at least 2 inches taller if not for the spinal curvatures....5'1" is just what I was meant to be!
6. I hate the tight girl jeans on boys....I really just don't get it??? Am I just old or what???
7. I love Christmas songs...and would listen to them all year if my family would let me!

OK...I'll tag a few

Have a beautiful day!!

Kathie_d

1. Alycia
2. Anna
3. Ann
4. Beckie
5. Brenda
6. Lynn
7. pomaika`i

3 comments:

Abby and Brenda said...

Kathie - all your projects are blowing me away! I can't believe that Christmas house decor - it is soooo incredible! And your layout for the challenge is unbelievable - where do you come up with this stuff? I feel like my mojo has taken a serious vacation - I need to sit by you at the retreat so some of yours can rub off on me!

Anna said...

Thanks for the tag !

I loved reading these random facts about :-)

I hope you are doing well

Anna said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY FRIEND !!!!!